- Thanks for the Reminder Women’s Running!
- Thanksgiving Running: When time doesn’t count, but time means everything
- Running up and down hills in 98 degrees
- Lose the “can’t” and try the “maybe”
- Cross training, the battlefield style!
- Rest, Recovery, Relaxation and Restart!
- “VICTORY” gets a new definition
- It’s All About Gratitude
Search this site
Tag Archives: training
“Training is easy or effective; it can’t be both.” I apparently failed to save the author of this quotation, but I think it sums up last night for me. How easy it would have been to either skip or skimp … Continue reading
I have been told repeatedly – and tell others repeatedly – that recovery is part of training. Rest is absolutely necessary to optimal performance. Ever have the best advice that you don’t take? Or take and way overdo? I have. … Continue reading