- Thanks for the Reminder Women’s Running!
- Thanksgiving Running: When time doesn’t count, but time means everything
- Running up and down hills in 98 degrees
- Lose the “can’t” and try the “maybe”
- Cross training, the battlefield style!
- Rest, Recovery, Relaxation and Restart!
- “VICTORY” gets a new definition
- It’s All About Gratitude
Search this site
Tag Archives: Running with MS
What if today, we were just grateful for everything? I have to admit that I’m not a fan of all those cutesy memes currently clogging up my Facebook page. But when a friend posted this one, I had to stop … Continue reading
“Friendships are born on the field of athletic strife and the real gold of competition.” — Jesse Owens, American track and field athlete and Olympic gold medal winner.
My last post was all about focus and goal-setting and perspective, all around my latest half marathon. I didn’t reveal my outcome goal so I could see how that felt. And? It felt good. Interestingly, after I made the decision … Continue reading