- Thanks for the Reminder Women’s Running!
- Thanksgiving Running: When time doesn’t count, but time means everything
- Running up and down hills in 98 degrees
- Lose the “can’t” and try the “maybe”
- Cross training, the battlefield style!
- Rest, Recovery, Relaxation and Restart!
- “VICTORY” gets a new definition
- It’s All About Gratitude
Search this site
Tag Archives: inspiration
Once again, Runners’ World quote of the day is dead on for me: “Every time I go out there, I win. Every time I finish the task that I’ve set before myself, I win again.”—-David James Elliott, actor I haven’t … Continue reading