- Thanks for the Reminder Women’s Running!
- Thanksgiving Running: When time doesn’t count, but time means everything
- Running up and down hills in 98 degrees
- Lose the “can’t” and try the “maybe”
- Cross training, the battlefield style!
- Rest, Recovery, Relaxation and Restart!
- “VICTORY” gets a new definition
- It’s All About Gratitude
Search this site
Tag Archives: 26.2 with Donna
The winter marathon has been run. Daylight savings time has arrived to make it more difficult to get out for that evening run. And the holidays are upon us. November is a tough time for me to take running seriously. … Continue reading