- Thanks for the Reminder Women’s Running!
- Thanksgiving Running: When time doesn’t count, but time means everything
- Running up and down hills in 98 degrees
- Lose the “can’t” and try the “maybe”
- Cross training, the battlefield style!
- Rest, Recovery, Relaxation and Restart!
- “VICTORY” gets a new definition
- It’s All About Gratitude
Search this site
Category Archives: Quotations
Once again, Runners’ World quote of the day is dead on for me: “Every time I go out there, I win. Every time I finish the task that I’ve set before myself, I win again.”—-David James Elliott, actor I haven’t … Continue reading
Some things don’t need explanation, including this from Runner’s World Magazine on Facebook: “In the first half of the race, don’t be an idiot. In the second half, don’t be a wimp.” Sound advice from Scott Douglas of Running Times … Continue reading
The Baltimore 10-miler was yesterday. I started and finished with two amazing women, both of whom inspire me to dig deep and step up to the next level. I will admit now that I really wanted to bail on this race. The … Continue reading
Thanks to my friend Joy for this one: The marathon lifestyle promotes doing rather than watching…by adopting the marathon lifestyle you can confront your own lions, be your own hero, fight your own battles, challenge yourself. Richard Benyo, Making the … Continue reading
“Friendships are born on the field of athletic strife and the real gold of competition.” — Jesse Owens, American track and field athlete and Olympic gold medal winner.